Autodesk's pricing gets questioned, Blizzard and EA plan launch events for SimCity, and Riot Games opens an office in Sydney.
- Kotaku comes out swinging against Autodesk for the huge price markup found on its software in Australia, cataloguing the whole experience.
- MCV takes a look at the shift in mobile title business models and argues that premium isn't going anywhere any time soon.
- Blizzard will be hosting a launch event for Heart of the Swarm in the heart of Melbourne, having matches and commentators present for a party with the game on the biggest screen in downtown.
- EA puts a dozen gamers in a box in the sun and challenges them to get the highest population in SimCity within a 6 hour time period in front of Sydney's historic Customs House building on the waterfront.
- League of Legends developer Riot Games has opened up shop in Sydney, lending credence to rumours of localised servers for gamers.
- Also, Real Racing 3, the impressive game from Firemonkeys, has dropped on Googly Play this week.
UPDATE: Tomb Raider is now on sale in Australia, ahead of its 5th March release date, no word yet on New Zealand.