Australia's first ever R18+ rated videogame hit shelves this week, and the iGEA and media were there to help celebrate.
- Ron Curry, CEO of the Interactive Games and Entertainment Association (iGEA) accepted a framed copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, and recalled some of the pivotal people in making the R18+ age rating happen.
- MCV takes a look back at the key events in getting the ten year battle of the R18+ rating approved.
- We speak to Curry about what conversations the R18+ has been distracting from.
- The launch of SimCity, while still frought with issues, wasn't quite as heavy a disaster in ANZ as it was in the US.
- Tomb Raider has been attracting praise in the local mainstream press for its representation of a strong female lead character.
- QV Software throws Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 a launch party in Sydney.