This week, MCV Pacific profiles animation powerhouse Plastic Wax, looks at Singapore's stats and Rugby Challenge 2 is dated.
Here’s a roundup of the biggest news this week on MCVuk.com’s sister site MCV Pacific:
- Perhaps most importantly, the MCV Pacific Awards has photos up from the big event, for both the AIE Red Carpet and the Awards Show itself.
- MCV spoke to local animation and 3d art and production company Plastic Wax, creator of such gaming cinematics as the recent Neverwinter announcement, the Fallout New Vegas teaser and much more.
- Sony Computer Entertainment Australia has confirmed the panelists for its The Last of Us panel at the Vivid Festival as being Cam Shea, head editor at IGN Australia and Patrick Lagana, Head of Marketing at SCEA, with the panel to be run by Stephanie 'Hex' Bendixsen from ABC's Good Game.
- Spiral Media has shared two infographics on the Singapore games market, with data on both the social gamers of the island nation as well as the videogamers in general.
SEE THE SOCIAL GAMERS INFOGRAPHICSEE THE VIDEOGAMERS INFOGRAPHIC
- Mega Kiwi hit Rugby Challenge 2: The Lions Tour Edition has been given a release date. It's developed in Wellington, New Zealand, and has a tendency to go straight to number one if history proves correct.
MCV Pacific is a new digital venture from Intent Media, the UK publishing company behind the world’s leading video game b2b brand, MCV. Make sure you sign up to the MCV Pacific Newsletter. To find out how MCV Pacific can support your business year-round across its online, email and social channels, contact Lesley Blumson on +44 (0) 1992 535 647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.