This week down under, MCV speaks to THQ about marketing Darksiders II, developers respond to Ouya and we interview Peter Molyneux.
- THQ Asia-Pacific has confirmed to MCV that Darksiders II is its second-biggest pre-order title behind Saint's Row: The Third. We spoke to Marketing Manager Elizabeth Koukeris to find out why.
- Peter Molyneux spoke to MCV about his inclusion in one of the largest ever gaming exhibitions in the world - Game Masters at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image in Melbourne.
- Defiant Development reports very high enthusiasm for bringing its games to Ouya.
- Blizzard confirms dates for the Battle.net finals for Australia and for Oceania in the lead-up to the world finals in Shanghai.
- AI Lead from Blizzard Brian Schwab visits Australia and keynotes the University of Technology Sydney games open day.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page:http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register