Regular readers of MCV magazine will notice a significant change from this week.
Our bumper-sized E3 feature doesn’t just feature a raft of great content and market information, but a fresh new look and feel.
We've introduced new sections, more data, industry columnists, introduced a new Big Game feature that goes in-depth on a new game each week, and lots more.
This week's issue includes:
- Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick exclusively talks to us about life after GTA
- The return of Call of Duty. Read our exclusive interview with Sledegehammer's Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey
- Can CVG owner Future save its business? We speak to the company and rival games media owners
- Data specialists IPSOS shares with us some of its highly sought after GameTrack data
- The Rabbids are back. We exclusively reveal all the details around the new Rabbids Invasion Interactive TV Show
- Ahead of the reveal of FIFA 15, we have a brief chat with EA's David Rutter about the past and future of the franchise
- GameStop's Technology Institute is the R&D division of the world's biggest games retailer. We discover what they've been working on
- Interview: Sony's Shahid Ahmad on the rise of the independent developer
- Interview: Bandai Namco's European CEO on the company's various different business ventures
- Three Fields Entertainment's Fiona Sperry on life after Criterion, and why the industry must give new ideas a chance
- New International section! This week including a detailed overview of the latest developments in the US games market
- Plus! Our new Margin Maker section, this week featuring Minecraft, our new charts section and Insight, featuring expert opinion from SuperData and Network N