Deep Silver’s Metro: Last Light has debuted at No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
That means that the publisher has now enjoyed four straight weeks at the top after the three successive crowns won by Dead Island: Riptide, which this week slips to second place.
Last Light wasn’t able to beat the week one sales of 2010’s Metro 2033, however, although it charted higher – 2033 could only manage fifth place in its first week.
Nintendo’s Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Infinity debuts at No.4, claiming the series’ third highest ever week one sales.
Here’s the UK Top 20 for the week ending May 18th:
1. Metro: Last Light (Koch Media)
2. Dead Island: Riptide (Koch Media)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Infinity (Nintendo)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
6. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
7. The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)
8. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
11. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
12. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
13. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
14. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
15. God of War: Ascension (Sony)
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
17. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
18. Grand Theft Auto Episodes Liberty City (Rockstar)
19. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
20. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)