Namco Bandai's Ni No Kuni wasn't just last week's top retail game, it was also the top seller on PSN.
The stylish RPG beat GTA: Vice City (No.2) and Hitman HD Trilogy (No.3) in MCV's weekly European PSN Top Ten. The chart includes sales for the week ending February 1st.
The PSN Chart is somewhat different to the Xbox Live Arcade one because PSN allows for full game downloads from the moment a game is available at retail. There is still a delay between the retail release of an Xbox game and when it is available on it service.
THE PSN EUROPE CHART IN FULL (Week ending, February 1st)
1. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Namco Bandai
2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – Rockstar
3. Hitman HD Trilogy – Square Enix
4. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
5. Bayonetta – Sega
6. The Cave – Sega
7. Demon's Souls – Namco Bandai
8. Devil May Cry HD – Capcom
9. Zombie Driver HD – Exor Studios
10. Resident Evil 6 – Capcom