FIFA 08 claims second spot for the third week on the trot, one place ahead of fellow EA debutant The Simpsons Game. Increased sales of THQ’s Ratatouille see the film licence climb to number four, whilst Microsoft’s Halo 3 enjoys a sales boost of nearly 50 per cent, taking it to fifth position.
Sega’s Football Manager 2008 slips three places to number six, one place ahead of EA’s The Sims 2: Castaway. Nintendo’s DS controls the lower echelons of the Top Ten, with More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima, Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass claiming eighth, ninth and tenth spots respectively.
The Top Ten in full:
1. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
2. FIFA 08 (EA)
3. The Simpsons Game (EA)
4. Ratatouille (THQ)
5. Halo 3 (Microsoft)
6. Football Manager 2008 (Sega)
7. The Sims 2: Castaway (EA)
8. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
9. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
10. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)