The latest issue of MCV is now available digitally, and it features a blockbuster interview with SCE Group CEO and president, Andrew House.
We also take a look back at E3 and deliver our verdicts on the best games on show.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
The issue's key content includes:
- INTERVIEW: We talk to the CEO and president of PlayStation, Andrew House about Vita, PS4, PlayStation Mobile and uniting the PlayStation business
- MCV picks its favourite eight games from E3 2012
- E3 IN PICTURES: From the Xbox conference to the celebs on the show floor
- COMMENT: Why new ideas can reignite the market
- Nintendo UK's David Yarnton discusses Wii U's price
- Microsoft Europe's Chris Lewis on why Microsoft doesn't need to cut the price of Xbox 360
- Amazon talks Wonderbook
- We investigate the power of social media and how to build video game communities
- Previews of LEGO Batman 2, Ratchet and Clank HD, Steel Battalion and more
- Gabe Newell collects his MCV Award
- PLUS: Seven pages of charts, videos for Assassin's Creed III, The Last of Us and LEGO Batman 3, and an interview with Sony studios boss, Shuhei Yoshida