With Sony finally making things official today, we can now summarise the complete price list for the PS4 in India along with the games and peripherals that will be available at launch.
- PlayStation 4 console (500 GB, includes one Dualshock 4 controller): Rs 39,990
- Dualshock 4 controller: Rs 4,990
- PS4 camera: Rs 4,990
Games (PSN prices in brackets)
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag: Rs 3,499 (Rs 3,999)
- Battlefield 4: Rs 4,499 (Rs 3,999)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts: Rs 4,299 (Rs 3,999)
- FIFA 14: Rs 4,499 (Rs 3,999)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition: Rs 2,499 (Rs 3,499)
- Just Dance 2014: Rs 2,999 (Rs 2,999)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall: Rs 3,999 (Rs 3,499)
- Knack: Rs 3,999 (Rs 3,499)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Rs 2,499 (Rs 3,499)
- NBA 2K14: Rs 2,999 (Rs 3,999)
- Need for Speed: Rivals: Rs 4,499 (Rs 3,999)
These are the games that will be available at retail. There are also several games that are available only via the PlayStation Store. The full list can be found here.
The PS4 console, peripherals and first-party games will be available in India starting 6th January. EA’s titles are also expected to launch along with the console.
Assassin’s Creed 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Injustice, Just Dance 2014, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, and NBA 2K14 are expected to hit stores this month.
Sign up for the free MCV India newsletter here.