This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – features an interview with Ubisoft's Jade Raymond on the future of Splinter Cell.
We also reveal retail's thoughts on pre-owned blocking and Battlefield 4, and we take a retrospective look-back at 30 years of System 3.
The issue also features our new-look Retail Essentials section and our revamped DVD & Blu-ray guide. The full list of contents is below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In the latest issue:
- Retail reacts to pre-owned blocking
- ShopTo and GameSeek post impressive sales
- Wii U sales on the rise
- Blockbuster confirms games support
- INTERVIEW: Ubisoft's Jade Raymond on taking Splinter Cell to Hollywood
- We celebrate 30 years of System 3, featuring an interview with CEO Mark Cale, memories from industry execs and a detailed history
- Future Publishing and how to engage consumers
- Plus! Previews of Injustice: Gods Among Us, Zoo Park, The Hobbit and Punky Princess accessories