This week's MCV is now available to download - and it features our interview with OnLive about how the cloud gaming firm is recovering from bankruptcy.
Also in this edition is an in-depth analysis on the impact of FIFA 13's phenomenal launch, Nintendo's plans for 3DS, Capcom on Remember Me, nine pages dedicated to high-end headsets and other audio accessories, plus previews of Assassin's Creed, Halo and Need For Speed.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- Top news stories: Nintendo's 3DS plan, Games retail generates £63.4m, Burgess joins GAME and much more
- Analysis: How FIFA conquered UK retail
- INTERVIEW: OnLive's Charles Jablonski and Bruce Grove
- The latest data that compares the High Street to online
- Nine pages dedicated to the latest audio accessories
- INTERVIEW: Capcom on its new IP, Remember Me
- WIN! An Xbox 360, John Lewis £50 vouchers, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2 and Just Dance 4
- Previews of Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park and more
- Plus! The latest charts, five pages of event images, the release line-up and much, much, more