EA's Patrick Soderlund talks Call of Duty, not messing up Star Wars and love for PlayStation in the latest edition of MCV.
It is yet another issue rammed with news and features, Sony in a bid to win more PS4 stock, we show the launch pictures of GTA V, and there's in-depth pieces on smartphones and Virgin Media's video game play.
And that's on top of all the other things you'd expect from MCV. The retail, XBLA, PSN and Steam charts, off the record, tweets of the week and our look at the advertising sector.?? The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to buy an individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
• Sony calls for more PS4 stock
• Xbox releases stats to assert current-gen dominance
• INTERVIEW: EA Games boss Patrick Soderlund on Call of Duty, new IP and Star Wars
• GTA V Launch: What the critics said, the social media stats and launch pictures
• SMARTPHONE SPECIAL: Is mobile killing consoles? EA shares its insight.
• SMARTPHONE SPECIAL: UK developers on beating the big boys on mobile
• INTERVIEW: Virgin's Joe Lathan
• Plus! More GMA entrees, Zelda, Skylanders and Beyond: Two Souls previewed and all the latest chart data