With a new-look management team and two new business models, we find out why OnLive says it's ready to win over gamers.
In an exclusive interview, new OnLive executive chairman Mark Jung guides us through the wave of changes at the cloud gaming company and why it believes it has finally created a product gamers want with CloudLift.
Meanwhile, UKIE CEO Jo Twist calls for the European Commission to consult with UK games firms before ruling over the free-to-play controversy.
Elsewhere, PlayStation UK MD Fergal Gara talks us through the Vita and what the future holds for Sony's handheld console, while Chips MD Don McCabe discusses the retailer's battle back from administration and why international sales have become big business for the firm.
You can take a look at the full contents of the new issue below.
- THE RETURN OF ONLIVE: MCV's exclusive interview with new executive chairman Mark Jung on why the cloud gaming firm will win over gamers with its newest business model
- UKIE calls for EU Commission to consult UK games firms over free-to-play controversy
- When Twitch Played Pokémon: We talk to the creator behind Twitch's latest online phenomenon
- INTERVIEW: PlayStation UK MD Fergal Gara reveals all for the future of the Vita
- INTERVIEW: Chips MD Don McCabe talks us through the retailer's comeback from administration
- Pac to the future: Why Namco Bandai is pushing Pac-Man into the 21st century with everything from a new game, elaborate PR stunts and its own TV show
- Plus! Previews of Infamous: Second Son and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).