From the battle between GAME and CEX, to Evolve-maker Turtle Rock going it along without Valve, we've got it all covered in the latest MCV.
We kick off the issue with a battle of the CEXes. The High Street's two biggest games retailers are clashing head-to-head as GAME launches its own CEX-style hardware-orientated stores. GAME fills us in on the motivation behind the move while CEX tells us it might be forced to stock new products, too.
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick talks MCV through the publisher's big year with GTA V, its growing investment in mobile and why it's set its sights on launching a new multi-million selling franchise every year.
Meanwhile, Left 4 Dead-maker Turtle Rock is out to prove itself with new its sci-fi shooter Evolve and why it doesn't need help from Valve to produce a hit game.
Elsewhere, we take a closer look at modern games publishing and why so many developers are doing it themselves without the help of a big-name publisher.
We round up the issue with a territory report on Latin America and what's fuelling the rise of the world's fastest growing video games market.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue includes:
- Battle of the CEXes: The pre-owned war between GAME and CEX
- Retail sales jump 24 per cent in January
- Namco Bandai readies biggest ever marketing campaign for Dark Souls II
- OFT vs F2P: Clamping down on in-app purchases
- INTERVIEW: Take Two CEO Strauss Zelnick downplays the publisher's so-called reliance on retail
- INTERVIEW: Turtle Rock boss Phil Robb says the studio is ready to prove itself with sci-fi shooter Evolve
- New Age Publishing: With so many developers now going solo with their games, what's the future for the traditional games publisher?
- Territory Report: Latin America – A closer look at one of the world's fastest growing markets
- Plus! Previews of South Park: The Stick of Truth and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- And, of course, the weekly Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, iOS and retail chart