This week's MCV is now available to view online – and it features a full guide to this year's London Games Conference, which discusses the best ways of making money from digital games.
We also reveal how power is shifting towards supermarkets on the High Street and interview Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
Individual issues usually cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- The return of the supermarkets: Grocers back as the UK's No.1 games retailers
- New recruits at Future, Koch Media and Nintendo
- Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin on what happens next for Assassin's Creed
- Full guide to London Games Conference, including speaker profiles and schedule
- Meteor Entertainment discuss their ambitious free-to-play title, Hawken
- We analyse the most popular genres on Facebook, Android and iOS
- Football Manager's Miles Jacobson on the future of the franchise and fighting piracy
- Plus, retail previews of Wii U, Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U and ZombiU