This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – contains the world's first interview with Blockbuster UK's new boss, Gary Warren.
We also talk to the games industry about the future of HMV and celebrate 25 years of Mastertronic.
The issue also features our new-look Retail Essentials section and our revamped DVD & Blu-ray guide, plus details of Ubisoft's digital summer games plan.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In the latest issue:
- The UK games industry reacts to HMV's escape from administration
- The Walking Dead heads to UK retail
- Ubisoft and this summer's digital games plan
- A map of the UK games specialists
- INTERVIEW: Blockbuster's new MD Gary Warren
- 25 Years of Mastertronic: The Past, Present and Future of the iconic Brit publisher and distributor
- DVD Special: MSE on the DVD opportunity for games retailers, plus the upcoming summer release schedule
- Plus! The charts, previews of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Dragon's Dogma and pictures from the Call of Duty Championship