This week's MCV is now available to download – and it features eight pages on Nintendo's Wii U.
Also in this edition is an exclusive chat with Ubisoft's Mark Slaughter, plus the full September sales charts.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- The Wii U Trade Guide: Eight Pages of thoughts, details and insight on Nintendo's new console
- Major trade stories: Ad market plunges, Skylanders invades London, Far Cry 3 vs COD, Worms beats Dishonored
- INTERVIEW: Ubisoft's new marketing boss Mark Slaughter
- ANALYSIS: Licensing and the explosion in video games merchandise
- CHARTS: All the data from a mixed September for games retailers
- We also preview Call of Duty Black Ops II, F1 Race Stars, Forza, LittleBigPlanet Karting and more
- Plus! Ben 10, PlayStation cake, Killer Joe, Gem restructures team, PSN Charts and more