Capcom has claimed its second UK No.1 of the year after Resident Evil: Revelations debuted at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
The game was originally released on 3DS earlier this year but has now been made available for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC.
Nintendo’s 3DS title Donkey Kong Country Returns debuts in fifth place while Activision’s Fast & Furious: Showdown claims 14th despite little or no public fanfare.
There are three Top 40 re-entries for EA in the form of Crysis 3 (22nd), Dead Space 3 (38th) and The Sims 3 (39th).
Here’s the Top 20 in full for the week ending May 25th:
1. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Metro Last Light (Deep Silver)
4. Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
5. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo)
6. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
7. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
8. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
9. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
10. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
11. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
13. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Infinity (Nintendo)
14. Fast & Furious: Showdown (Activision)
15. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
16. God of War: Ascension (Sony)
17. The Walking Dead (Telltale)
18. Bioshock Infinite (2K Games)
19. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
20. Skylanders Giants (Activision)