Sony’s PS3 exclusive FPS slips to second this week, one place ahead of Nintendo’s Wii Fit, which gains a place on last week.
Ubisoft’s latest addition to its Tom Clancy franchise, flight sim HAWX, debuts strongly in fourth position, one place ahead of Microsoft’s Halo RTS Halo Wars, which slips from second to fifth.
The only other new entry in the charts is Nintendo’s GameCube remake Mario Power Tennis, whose debut on the Wii enters the Top 40 in 23rd.
The ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending March 7th 2009):
1. Empire: Total War (Sega)
2. Killzone 2 (Sony)
3. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
4. Tom Clancy’s HAWX (Ubisoft)
5. Halo Wars (Microsoft)
6. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
7. Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
8. FIFA 09 (EA)
9. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
10. Ben 10: Alien Force (D3P)