Having confirmed its intentions to reward new PSPgo buyers with an impressive ten free titles to MCV last week, Sony has now revealed the complete list of games that it will be offering.
Making good on the claim that it has “worked with third parties to deliver some really good core products”, the list includes titles from Ubisoft, EA and Rockstar as well as a number of first party games.
Stand-outs include EA’s 2010 FIFA World Cup and Need for Speed: Shift, as well as Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories and Sony’s LittleBigPlanet.
The deal will kick off on June 9th and run for “a limited time only”. Much like Sony’s similar offer last year, all PSPgo owners will have to do is log into PSN and download a new PSPgo theme. A code will subsequently be sent to the account with which they registered on PSN.
Note that the deal is only open to new PSPgo owners.
Here’s the list in full:
* Assassins Creed: Bloodlines (Ubisoft)
* Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Rockstar)
* Gran Turismo (SCE)
* James Cameron’s AVATAR: The Game (Ubisoft)
* LittleBigPlanet (SCE)
* MotorStorm Arctic Edge (SCE)
* Need for Speed: Shift (EA)
* Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice (SCE)
* 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA)
* WipEout Pure (SCE)