Valve has revealed Steam’s top ten selling titles and products from the first week of July.
Last week’s top two spots remain the same this time around with ArmA ‘DayZ’ II and Civilization V: Gods & Kings claiming first and second on the charts respectively.
Indie space strategy title Endless Space made a big debut splash, climbing all the way to the third position following its launch on Wednesday, July 4th.
The list in full:
- Arma II: Combined Operations
- Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Endless Space
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Walking Dead
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
- Wargame: European Escalation
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Complete Pack
- Max Payne 3 and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion