Valve has released Steam’s latest weekly top ten sales chart, revealing XCOM: Enemy Unknown has backed up last week’s first place finish with another this time around.
Dishonored sneaks up to the runner-up spot, with Borderlands 2, its ‘Season Pass’, and Torchlight II rounding out the top five.
The bottom half of the list is littered with past winners including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and ArmA II, along with DLC packs for past winners such as Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass
- Torchlight II
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4
- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
- Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC and Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC