Sony’s PS3 action title The Last of Us was the big winner at last night’s BAFTA Games Awards.
The Naughty Dog game won five awards, including Game of the Year.
Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 5 claimed three gongs, including best British Game. Creators Dan and Sam Houser also put in a rare public appearance to receive the BAFTA Fellowship.
Vita platformer Tearaway also claimed three prizes with other victors including Gone Home, Papers Please, FIFA 14, A Tale of Two Sons and BioShock Infinite.
Here’s the full list of winners:
- Game of the Year – The Last of Us
- Action and Adventure – The Last of Us
- Story – The Last of Us
- Audio Achievement – The Last of Us
- Performer – Ashley Johnson – The Last of Us
- Game Design – Grand Theft Auto V
- Multiplayer – Grand Theft Auto V
- British Game – Grand Theft Auto V
- Mobile & Handheld – Tearaway
- Family – Tearaway
- Artistic Achievement – Tearaway
- Original Music – BioShock Infinite
- Strategy and Simulation – Papers Please
- Sports – FIFA 14
- Game Innovation – Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Debut Game – Gone Home
- Ones to Watch: – Size DOES Matter