Sales of EA’s shooter Titanfall climbed 220 per cent thanks to the Xbox 360 release, returning to the shooter to the top of UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
That means Warner Bros’ LEGO: The Hobbit has to settle for No.2 in its debut week, while last week’s chart-topper FIFA 14 falls to third.
Xbox One exclusive Kinect Sports: Rivals manages 14th place in its first week while the Vita release of Football Manager 2014 sees the game re-enter the charts in 18th.
There’s also a new entry for Don Bradman Cricket 14 in 34th.
Here’s the Top Ten for the week ending April 12th:
1. Titanfall (EA)
2. LEGO: The Hobbit (Warner Bros)
3. FIFA 14 (EA)
4. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. The LEGO Movie The Videogame (Warner Bros)
8. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)