The No.1 selling game on the European PlayStation Network is Tomb Raider.
The game has been No.1 since it launched on March 5th.
With PSN allowing day-and-date releases of physical games on its digital store, its chart is often filled with retail games. And that's certainly the case this week, with Crysis 3, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and Ni No Kuni performing strongly.
It means perhaps next week we'll see a new No.1, with the launch yesterday of BioShock: Infinite.
MCV prints an exclusive European PSN chart every week, along with our exclusive XBLA chart.
The Top Ten PSN games for Europe are:
1. Tomb Raider – Square Enix
2. Crysis 3 – EA
3. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct – Activision
4. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Namco Bandai
5. Dead Space 3 – EA
6. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception – Sony
7. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
8. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk – Tecmo Koei
9. Aliens: Colonial Marines – Sega
10. The Cave – Sega