Just Dance 3 will be the first multi-format entry in the best-selling franchise.
Ubisoft has announced that its dance hit will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii and will utilise both Kinect and PlayStation Move. It will be released on October 11th.
Each version will have exclusive new features, such as four-player dance routines and dynamic environments on Wii, and the new Shout Out feature on Kinect, which allows players to score extra points by singing along as they dance.
“The Just Dance brand has truly become a worldwide phenomenon with over 30 million people playing Just Dance,” said Geoffroy Sardin, chief marketing and sales officer at Ubisoft EMEA.
“Fans play Just Dance at parties with friends, at home with the family, and as part of an active lifestyle to stay fit or even lose weight. Ubisoft is excited to bring Just Dance 3 to all motion platforms and give even more people the opportunity to enjoy the fun.”
Just Dance 3 will feature 40 songs across a range of genres, including pop, hip-hop, rock, R&B and disco. Confirmed tracks for Just Dance 3 include:
- 2 Unlimited – “No Limit”
- Black Eyed Peas – “Pump It”
- Duck Sauce – “Barbra Streisand”
- Groove Century – “Boogie Wonderland”
- Gwen Stefani – “What You Waiting For”
- Katy Perry – “California Gurls”
- Kiss – “I Was Made For Lovin’ You”
- Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy on Up (Giddy On Out)”
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
- Mika – “Lollipop”
- Taio Cruz – “Dynamite”