The stealth action title becomes the 2nd fastest-selling PS3 game ever, behind GTA IV. The Rockstar epic drops another place into third position this week.
Sales of LEGO Indiana Jones only dropped by nine per cent, bolstered by strong sales of the DS version and the release of a new PSP version.
Sega’s Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is a non-mover at No.4, whilst a special Father’s Day bundle helps push Nintendo’s Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training back into the Top Ten, up from No.12 to fifth place.
Elsehwere, and after 2 weeks in the All Formats wilderness, Wii Fit returns to the Top 40, re-entering at No.10 thanks to renewed stock.
The full top ten for the week ending June 14th reads:
1) Metal Gear Solid 4 – Konami
2) LEGO Indiana Jones – LucasArts
3) Grand Theft Auto – Rockstar
4) Mario & Sonic – Sega
5) Brain Training – Nintendo
6) Race Driver GRID – Codemasters
7) Wii Play – Nintendo
8) Sports Island – Konami
9) Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution – 2K Games
10) Wii Fit - Nintendo