EA’s Medal of Honor: Vanguard jumped up the charts too, blasting its way up from 11th last week to become fourth best-seller. EA claimed half the top ten this week – a pretty impressive performance.
Activision and Red Octane will also be pleased with the latest ChartTrack report: Guitar Hero II’s release on 360 boosted it back up the charts to the number five slot.
Meanwhile, Sony’s leading PS3 exclusives slip this week after the initial launch frenzy. Resistance: Fall of Man drops from second spot to number eleven this week, while racer Motorstorm falls from third to number 15.
That official ChartTrack all formats top ten in full:
1. Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (EA)
2. TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Ubisoft)
3. Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (Codemasters)
4. Medal of Honor: Vanguard (EA)
5. Guitar Hero II (Activision)
6. Virtua Tennis 3 (Sega)
7. GTA: Vice City Stories (Rockstar)
8. UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 (EA)
9. Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’07 (EA)
10. Need for Speed: Carbon (EA)