Zumba Fitness has finally run out of steam. Square Enix title Deus Ex: Human Revolution has debuted at No.1 in the ELSPA Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It fell just 26,000 units short of beating the lifetime sales of Deus Ex: Invisible War in just two days on the market. By now it has surely overtaken it.
Xbox 360 emerged as the format of choice with 57 per cent of the sales. PS3 claimed 31 per cent and PC 13 per cent, though this of course does not take into account the significant number of digital sales.
Long-term chart topper Zumba Fitness falls to No.2 after a ten per cent drop in sales. Had it have captured one more week at the top it would have equalled the longest ever top-of-the-charts run, a record currently held by FIFA: Road to the World Cup (11 weeks).
There’s more success for 505 Games, however. It’s newest title Rugby World Cup 2011 debuts at No.3 in the listings.
The release of the Rezurrection Map Pack propels Call of Duty: Black Ups from 18th to 5th.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full:
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
2. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
3. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
4. LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
7. FIFA 11 (EA)
8. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
9. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
10. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
11. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
12. The Sims 3 (EA)
13. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
14. Brink (Bethesda)
15. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
16. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
17. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
18. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
19. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
20. Homefront (THQ)