Wii Fit is also a non-mover in second place, having enjoyed a 75 per cent rise in sales, with Mario Kart Wii following closely behind.
Elsewhere, Ubisoft’s much-anticipated Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway blasts in at number four, with Disney’s highly-acclaimed Pure racing in to eighth place. Atari’s Family Trainer charted in 20th position.
It’s been another glorious week for Nintendo, with Wii Fit, Mario Kart and Wii Play all jumping in sales. However, it’s not been such a good week for EA, with Warhammer Online, Spore and Mercenaries 2 all dropping out of the Top 10. Yet with FIFA ’09's release but days away, the publisher should reclaim its number one crown next Monday.
The full top ten reads:
1) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed – LucasArts
2) Wii Fit – Nintendo
3) Mario Kart Wii – Nintendo
4) Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway – Ubisoft
5) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 – EA
6) Wii Play – Ubisoft
7) Carnival: Funfair Games – 2K Play
8) Pure - Disney
9) Big Beach Sports - THQ
10) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Activision Blizzard