It’s three weeks and counting at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
It holds on to the top spot despite a 48 per cent week-on-week fall in sales. It joins an exclusive club of titles who’ve spent three weeks at the top – only FIFA 12 (four weeks) and FIFA Street (three weeks) have done the same.
Koch Media’s RPG Game of Thrones enjoys an impressive sixth place debut and is the only new title to enter the Top 40.
FIFA 12 sticks at number three after a pre-Euro 2012 sales surge of 48 per cent while fellow ES title Battelfield 3 posts the biggest gain of the week with sales up 42 per cent and its chart position improving by four places.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending June 9th:
1. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
2. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Battlefield 3 (EA)
5. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
6. Game of Thrones (Koch Media)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
8. FIFA Street (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
11. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
12. Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
13. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
14. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
15. Prototype 2 (Activision)
16. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
17. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
18. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
19. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
20. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)