Just Dance is once again victorious, holding onto the top spot of the charts for the second week in a row.
Having toppled Call Of Duty last week in the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40, Ubisoft’s surprise hit maintained its position at No.1 and fended off a potential return for Modern Warfare 2, which rose to second place.
Nintendo’s Wii Fit is knocked down to third with non-movers Army Of Two: The 40th Day in fourth and Wii Sports Resort in fifth.
Ubisoft maintains a strong presence in the Top 10 thanks to Avatar and Assassin’s Creed II at No.8 and No.9 respectively. The publisher is second only to Nintendo for having the most games in the Top 10.
Here’s the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 in full (for the week ending January 23rd 2010):
1. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
2. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
3. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
4. Army Of Two: The 40th Day (Electronic Arts)
5. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
6. FIFA 10 (Electronic Arts)
7. New Super Mario Bros Wii (Nintendo)
8. James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (Ubisoft)
9. Assassin’s Creed II (Ubisoft)
10. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)