Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has claimed its fourth successive UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats No.1.
The game actually increased its sales week-on-week for the first time since its launch last month, albeit only by two per cent.
The festive gifting buying season also boosts EA’s FIFA 12, which climbs from fifth to second thanks to a 30 per cent sales hike. However, the football sim still lagged 55k Activision’s shooter in the race for the week’s top crown.
Last week’s No.2, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed: Revelations drops one place to No.3. The only new entry in the Top Ten is Nintendo’s Mario Kart 7, which debuts in eighth.
And Ubisoft’s Just Dance 3 continues its march to the top of the charts, climbing a further four places to claim No.4.
Here’s the UK Top 20 for the week ending December 3rd:
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
2. FIFA 12 (EA)
3. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
4. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
6. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
7. Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call (Nintendo)
8. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Super Mario Land 3D (Nintendo)
11. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
12. Need for Speed: The Run (EA)
13. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
14. WWE ’12 (THQ)
15. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
16. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Sony)
17. Skylanders: Spryro’s Adventure (Activsion)
18. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
19. LEGO harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner)
20. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)