Major movie hype saw the Disney title’s sales rocket by 83 per cent compared to last week, while also topping the PS3, PSP and 360 charts. Eidos will have to make do with number two spot this week, despite claiming the top spot in the PS2 charts.
Nintendo’s recent impressive chart performance continues, as they are the most represented publisher in the top ten this week, with Mario Strikers, Wii Play and Brain Training. 505 Games’ Cooking Mama is also still on heat with a rise of three places to number seven.
The next highest entry after Tomb Raider Anniversary is Microsoft’s Shadowrun, just missing out on the top ten at eleven.
So, the full top ten all formats, all prices listing for the week ended June 2nd goes as follows:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (Disney)
2. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Eidos)
3. Spider-Man 3 (Activision)
4. Mario Strikers Charged Football (Nintendo)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Konami)
6. Wii Play (Nintendo)
7. Cooking Mama (505 Games)
8. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
9. Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (EA)
10. FIFA ’07 (EA)