Despite a long weekend of shopping in the UK, there has been more or less no movement in this week's UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten.
EA and Valve's Portal 2 remains in first place with Warner Interactive's Mortal Kombat holding tight at No.2. EA's Crysis 2 slips out of the Top Ten to 11th while Ubisoft's Just Dance 2 climbs from 15th to 10th.
Sega's Virtua Tennis 4 is the highest and only new entry all the way down in 23rd. Re-entries include Batman: Arkham Asylum (33rd), Football Manager 2011 (34th), Just Cause 2 (36th), Halo: Reach (37th) and PES 2011 (40th).
Sega's Thor video game tie-in failed to enter the Top 40.
Here's the UK Top 40 in full:
1. Portal 2 (EA)
2. Mortal Kombat (Warner)
3. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
4. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
7. FIFA 11 (EA)
8. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
9. Homefront (THQ)
10. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
11. Crysis 2 (EA)
12. Pokemon BLack (Nintendo)
13. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
14. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
15. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (EA)
16. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
17. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
18. Dragon Age II (EA)
19. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
20. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)