Critical favourite Portal 2 is this week's No.1 according to the latest UKIE charts from GfK Chart-Track.
It's big new release contender, Warner Interactive's Mortal Kombat, has to settle for second place in its first week of release. There's also a Top Ten debut for Codemasters' Operation Flashpoint: Red River, which enters the listings in sixth place.
Last week's No.1, 505 Games' Zumba Fitness, falls to fourth place while Nintendo's Wii Fit Plus climbs 11 places to 9th.
Further down the charts Sony's SOCOM: Special Forces debuts at No.28 while 2K Games' Carnival Games: In Action grabbed 29th.
1. Portal 2 (EA)
2. Mortal Kombat (Warner Interactive)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
4. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
5. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
6. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
7. FIFA 11 (EA)
8. Crysis 2 (EA)
9. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
10. Homefront (THQ)
11. Pokemon Black (Nintendo)
12. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
13. WWE All Stars (THQ)
14. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
15. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
16. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)
17. Dragon Age II (EA)
18. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
19. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA)
20. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)