Nintendo’s title has spent a record-setting five weeks at the top of the listings, though it only just manages to resist the advances of THQ’s Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, whilst debuts closely behind it in third spot.
Other new entries in the list include the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, which debuts in seventh spot. Atari’s SimBin developed Race Pro enters the charts at number 13, whilst THQ also enjoys a second Top 40 debutant, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, which starts off in 22nd.
D3P will be pleased to see Ben 10: Alien Force shoot up 11 places to capture fourth spot, whilst Disney’s Bolt surges even further, climbing from 40th to 12th. Falling the other way is Nintendo’s Mystery Case Files: Millionheir, which plummets from third to 26th.
The ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 in full (for the week ending Feb 21st):
1. Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
2. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
3. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (THQ)
4. Ben 10: Alien Force (D3P)
5. FIFA 09 (EA)
6. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
7. Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (Sega)
8. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
9. Wii Play (Nintendo)
10. FEAR 2 Project Origin (Warner)