What an achievement. 505 Games’ Zumba Fitness has this week claimed its tenth successive UK No.1.
It’s the games 13th time atop of the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
However, the chances of Zumba claiming its 14th No.1 next week are less enticing, what with the upcoming arrival of Square Enix’s Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Friday (August 26th).
There’s a new entry in the Top Ten this week, too – Nintendo’s Wii RPG Xenoblade Chronicles, which debuts in seventh position. And thanks to the 3DS price cut, fellow Nintendo adventure title The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time also performs well, climbing nine places to No.4.
EA’s The Sims 3 and Ubisoft pair Just Dance 2: Extra Songs and Call of Juarez: The Cartel all fall out of the Top Ten.
Here’s the Uk Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
3. Cars 2 (Disney)
4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
5. FIFA 11 (EA)
6. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
7. Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo)
8. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
9. Brink (Bethesda)
10. LA Noire (Rockstar)
11. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
12. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
13. The Sims 3 (EA)
14. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
15. Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft)
16. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
17. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
18. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
19. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
20. Homefront (THQ)