Warner Bros’ LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes has swung straight to the top spot in this week’s UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Its predecessor, LEGO Batman, managed only second place in its debut week.
The Dark Knight aside, it’s a relatively unchanged Top 40 this week with the only other new entry being Take-Two’s Civilization V: Gods and Kings expansion pack, which claims 16th.
Blizzard’s Diablo III and Koch’s Game of Thrones both drop out of the Top 10 while there are re-entries for Need for Speed: The Run (24th) and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (34th).
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 plummets from 14th to 39th and is currently tracking lower than COD: Black Ops, which resides in 17th.
Here’s the Top 20 for the week ending June 23rd:
1. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
2. FIFA 12 (EA)
3. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
4. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
5. Battlefield 3 (EA)
6. Lollipop Chainsaw (Warner Bros)
7. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
10. FIFA Street (EA)
11. Dirt: Showdown (Codemasters)
12. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
13. Diablo III (Blizzard)
14. Game of Thrones (Koch Media)
15. Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 13 (EA)
16. Civilization V: Gods and Kings (Take-Two)
17. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
18. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
19. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
20. Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)