LEGO Batman 2 remains the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats No.1 this week despite stiff competition from a trio of newcomers.
Activision’s The Amazing Spider-Man debuts in second place (with 56 per cent of sales for the Xbox 360 version) ahead of Take-Two’s Spec Ops: The Line at No.3. Sega’s London 2012: The Video Game begins its charts career in fourth.
Konami’s Metal Gear Solid HD Collection re-enters the Top 40 thanks to the Vita release, finishing at 10th in its first week, one place ahead of Sony’s Ratchet & Clank Trilogy.
Warner’s Lollipop Chainsaw drops from sixth to 19th.
Here’s the Top 20 in full for the week ending June 30th:
1. LEGO Batman (Warner)
2. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
3. Spec Ops: The Line (Take-Two)
4. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
5. FIFA 12 (EA)
6. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
8. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Konami)
11. The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy: Classics HD (Sony)
12. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
13. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
14. FIFA Street (EA)
15. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
16. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
17. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
18. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
19. Lollipop Chainsaw (Warner)
20. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)