It's now three weeks and counting at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 for Rockstar's ambitious crime caper LA Noire.
Behind it Disney's LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean climbs one place to second with Codemasters' Dirt 3 doing the opposite. The rest of the Top Ten is mostly unchanged, with Zumba Fitness, Brink and Wii Sports Resort holding fourth, fifth and sixth respectively.
For Brink, that's it's fourth week in the Top Five.
Portal 2 re-enters in ninth while ion tenth we have the only Top Ten new entry – EA's The Sims 3: Generations.
Bethesda's Hunted: The Demon's Forge debuts in 14th and Sega's Virtua Tennis 4 enters the charts in 23rd.
Here's the Up Top 20 in full:
1. LA Noire (Rockstar)
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
3. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
4. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
5. Brink (Bethesda)
6. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
8. FIFA 11 (EA)
9. Portal 2 (EA)
10. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
11. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
12. Art Academy (Nintendo)
13. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
14. Hunted: Demon's Forge (Bethesda)
15. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
16. Red Faction Redemption (THQ)
17. Crysis 2 (EA)
18. Wii Fit Plus (NIntendo)
19. Wii Party (Nintendo)
20. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)