505 Games' Zumba Fitness is still the UK's No.1 video games according to the latest data from UKIE and GfK Chart-Track.
It's the second week the fitness hit has outsold every other title on the UK High Street.
LucasArts' LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars climbs one place to No.2, swapping positions with EA's Crysis 2 in the process. Elsewhere the Top Ten is similar to last week, with THQ's Homefront sticking firm in sixth place.
There are two re-entries, however, in the form of EA's FIFA 11 at No.4 and Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops in 9th.
There are some further re-entries further down the chart, too, with titles such as Red Dead Redemption (13th), Michael Jackson: The Experience (15th), LittleBigPlanet 2 (24th), Fable III (30th), Kinect Sports (33rd), Dead Space 2 (34th), COD: World at War (35th) and Mass Effect 2 (39th) all benefitting from a quite week for new releases.
Here's the UK All Formats Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. LEGO Star Wars III: The CLone Wars (LucasArts)
3. Crysis 2 (EA)
4. FIFA 11 (EA)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)
6. Homefront (THQ)
7. Pokemon Black (Nintendo)
8. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
10. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA)
11. LEGA Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
12. WWE All Stars (THQ)
13. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
14. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
15. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
16. Bulletstorm (EA)
17. Wii Party (Nintendo)
18. Dragon Age II (EA)
19. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
20. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)