This week's MCV – which is now available to view online – talks about E3 and the much anticipated launch of new games consoles.
We also analyse the January sales data in what proved to be a cold month for games stores. Plus, more on Disney Infinity, Skylanders and an interview with GameStop.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In this week's issue:
- UK retailers bank on blockbuster E3 to lift market gloom
- Gameinformer and Gamereactor magazines invade the UK
- Nvidia seeks UK distributor
- Third Skylanders and Disney Infinity battle for retail supremacy
- INTERVIEW: GameStop Northern Europe boss Niall Lawlor
- EA, Xbox, Ztorm, Gamersgate and Shiny Loot discuss digital discoverability
- JANUARY SALES DATA: All the data, what was the top console, publisher, developer and game?
- INTERVIEW: Sports Interactive's Miles Jacobson on the success of Football Manager
- PREVIEWS: God of War Ascension, Persona 4 Golden and History: Legends of War
- PLUS! Aliens Colonial Marines, The Xbox Live Arcade charts, the PSN Charts and more