The firm’s Spore Creature Creator debuts at No.1, whilst The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff Expansion pack takes second spot.
The firm’s The Sims 2 Double Deluxe nestles into third place. Vivendi also enjoys a good showing, with World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest in fourth position and the original WoW sitting pretty in sixth spot.
The full chart for the period between June 22nd and June 28th reads:
1) Spore Creature Creator – EA
2) The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff Expansion – EA
3) The Sims 2 Double Deluxe – EA
4) World Of Warcraft Battle Chest– Vivendi
5) Age Of Conan – Eidos
6) World Of Warcraft – Vivendi
7) The Sims 2: Freetime Expansion – EA
8) The Sims 2: Kitchen and Bathroom… – EA
9) Call Of Duty 4 – Activision
10) Diablo Battle Chest – Vivendi