The first PCR Retail Boot Camp takes place in just under two weeks time – and promises to bring together the UK’s top PC dealers and the market’s leading suppliers and distributors for a day of inspiring conference sessions, exhibits and networking.
And all dealers who attend the event will go home with a VIP Gift Bag, including a £99 Apple TV.
The May 2nd PCR Retail Boot Camp, powered by Innergie, will play host to some of the industry’s leading PC and IT suppliers, including Micro-P (Connected Home Partner), GData, VIP Computers, Arctic, Westcoast, Lygo/Turtle Beach, ESET and EntaTech (Platinum Partners), plus AVG, Computers Unlimited, Koch Media, Autotask, Samsung, TP Link, Wasp, Synaxon, AOC, Philips and Realtime Distribution (Gold Partners). Innergie is the headline partner of the event.
CompTIA and Network Group are also Associate Partners of the event.
The conference programme will cover a mix of speaker and panel sessions and includes:
* 10 Steps To Retail Success – Clare Rayner, Retail Champion.
* Where Do We Go From Here? – Carl West, GfK.
* Online Retailing: Opportunity or Threat? – Panel Session.
* There’s No Place Like The Connected Home – Mike Harris, Micro P.
* Why You Should Leave PC Hardware Sales to Tesco & PC World – Panel Session.
* BBC Breakfast News’ business presenter Penny Haslam will round off the morning’s conference with a keynote session.
After a free lunch, the expo will open, while a series of Break-Out Sessions – smaller, focused hands-on sessions – will take place through the afternoon.
An after show drinks reception, sponsored by VIP Computers, will provide opportunities for networking in the evening.
Dealers can register their interest in attending by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A dedicated website has just been launched at www.pcrbootcamp.com. Retailers can register their interest in attending via the website, while suppliers can find out more about the expo.