This week's MCV is now available to view online – and it features a detailed investigation of the eSports craze.
We also discuss the potential of Wii U, the call for global release dates, and review last week's LGC.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In this week's issue:
- Retailers urge publishers to stick with Friday game releases
- WH Smith returns to video games with Wonderbook and Skylanders
- Asda eyes the digital games market
- Six pages dedicated to the eSports phenomenon, featuring analysis from developers, media, publishers, event organisers and players
- LGC Review: We round-up the best talks from Microsoft, Google, EA, Sega, Screen Digest, Disney, IGN and Meteor Entertainment
- Interview: Ubisoft's Far Cry team on the franchises' return
- Plus! Anarchy Regins, Devil May Cry, Zone of the Enders, the retail charts and much more