Despite a drop in sales of just under a quarter week-on-week, 505 Games’ hit release Zumba Fitness has claimed its fifth consecutive week at the top of the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
In total the game has now claimed eight UK No.1’s.
EA’s Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 debuts in seventh place – a big improvement over the 20th place debut of the first Deathly Hallows game. However, Chart-Track says it’s “by far the lowest ever sales in a launch week for a Harry Potter game”.
There’s better news for Activision’s fellow film tie-in Transformers : Dark of the Moon, which climbs one place to second.
Some heavy price-cuts on EA Sports Active 2 see the title enjoy a whopping 338 per cent sales boost and re-enter the Top 40 in eighth place. Another EA title, Deathly Hallows Part 1, is another re-entrant in the cart in 32nd.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Activision)
3. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
5. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
6. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
7. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
8. EA Sports Active 2 (EA)
9. Brink (Bethesda)
10. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
11. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix Europe)
12. FIFA 11 (EA)
13. LA Noire (Rockstar)
14. Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom)
15. Red Faction: Armageddon (THQ)
16. UFC Personal Trainer (THQ)
17. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
18. FEAR 3 (Warner)
19. Mortal Kombat (Warner)
20. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)