Birmingham, England - December 5, 2007–
Do you prefer the antics of Wally Week to Master Chief?
Are you longing for bright blue skies and candy-coloured baddies?
Do you still refer to each level in a game as a‘sheet’?
Don’t fear... show your 8-bit love with a limited edition‘Twelve Months in 8-Bits’ 2008 Calendar.
Each calendar month features a unique homage to one of the greatest games from the glory days of the 1980s– including The Sentinel, Head Over Heels, Wizball and Elite–together with a host of fascinating facts and important dates from videogaming’s illustrious history.
Printed on high quality silk art paper, they are a great way to brighten up your home or workplace, and provide a great talking point to curious visitors.
All for less than the price of Chase HQ on the Commodore 64!
• Strictly limited edition print run of just 150 copies
• Each calendar individually numbered and signed by the designer
• Contains twelve of the most fondly remembered games from the 8-bit era
• Includes hundreds of notable dates from videogame history
• A3 size (420 x 297mm) for maximum retro goodness
• Thirteen pages in glorious full colour
• Printed single sided on 160gsm silk art paper
• Wirobound on the long edge
• Board backed for extra rigidity
Print run is strictly limited so don’t delay– grab your slice of retrogaming nirvana today…
© reverendpixel 2007
All images used in this publication remain the copyright of their respective owners.