PHOENIX, Ariz. - May 3, 2010
2XL Games, the creative team that developed the hit games ATV Off-road Fury and MX Unleashed, today announced the release of their new motocross racing game for the PC, 2XL Supercross. The game offers a new rhythm-based, off-road racing experience that’s easy to learn but tough to beat.
Within each track of 2XL Supercross, you can gain secret jump combinations by mastering the physics. Motocross champion Stephane Roncada designed custom Supercross and Freestyle tracks in this high-speed excursion. Leave the competition in the dust by performing carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops in each track.
A highly-anticipated addition to the PC gaming world, 2XL Supercross features include:
• Supercross and Freestyle tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada
• Three modes of play: Time Trials, Practice and Racing
• Ride 125cc, 250cc and 450cc bikes
• Select your appearance from hundreds of different bike and rider combinations
• Race with up to eight bikes and riders
• Four camera views including first person with handle bars
• Customizable controls
• Adjustable levels of difficulty
• Statistics tracking with web-based community and rankings on live.2xlgames.com
2XL Supercross is now available on Steam for $9.99 and is coming soon to additional digital distribution outlets.
About 2XL Games Inc.
Founded in 2005 by Rick Baltman and Robb Rinard, 2XL Games, Inc. develops innovative titles for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, and mobile game platforms. In September 2008, 2XL shipped their first console game for the PS3 and Xbox 360 titled, BAJA: Edge of Control, and entered the iPhone gaming space in 2009 with 2XL Supercross.
For more information about 2XL Games, please visit www.2xlgames.com
Joe Ziemer, TriplePoint